Another Day, Another Pencil
Every now and again, I wish I had more artistic skill. When those random moments hit, I spare some time and make a sketch or two. Eventually, I actually got a little better and decided that it might be fun to chronicle my progress!
And thus, this page was born.
Even though my updates are likely to be few and far between, I hope one day to look back at this page and think: "Man, I really sucked at drawing back then."
- March 4, 2012 @ 1:27 AM: It's a portrait of Alex, a good sir who is going to be incredibly embarrassed I drew a picture of him.
- January 2, 2012 @ 3:29 AM: A friend of mine reminded me of the Pale Blue Dot this past Christmas and it made me happy.
- May 12, 2011 @ 6:54 PM: Annie is awesome in Community. A mere picture does nothing to capture it
- May 7, 2011 @ 9:44 PM: Christina Hendricks still knows how to walk into a room and own it. I'll try to do her more justice in the future.
- April 17, 2011 @ 10:04 AM: I loved the way Lady Gaga looked in her video for 'Telephone,' so I drew it!